Each player chose to participate at the game and takes on responsibility, accepting all the following written rules which will be also told by the staff when playing.
The company UnlockMI sas then will not be responsible in any case for possible damages to objects or people, caused by an inappropriate usage of the items that are inside the rooms, or for a lack of respect of the game rules.
- People who are seen under the influence of alcohol or drugs won’t be admitted in the building and will be asked to leave immediately.
- The start time of the game is indicated on the reservation and if you are late unfortunately you will lose precious minutes that could help you to succeed in the game. That is because somebody else might be playing after you. In all the cases above it won’t be possible to get any refund, any other specific situation will be considered and judged by the management.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photos / videos inside the rooms. We will ask you then to leave smartphones, tablets, cameras and any other equipment that is used to take pictures or videos in the lockers, which are situated in the reception area. The lockers will be closed by you and only you will have the key to open them, then your personal belongings will be kept safe during the game.
- At the end of your game, we ask you please NOT to reveal clues, puzzles, and general information related to the game itself, especially on websites and social networks. If you do, you will ruin the experience of other players, and you will violate the paperwork you signed, so that will lead UnlockMI sas to take legal action to protect their copyright.
- In some rooms participants may be temporarily tied up to some piece of furniture or bound between themselves. This action is only aimed for recreational purposes and participants can decide at any time to require the Staff attendance and support in case they need it.
- In case of emergency, placed next to the door inside the room there is a red emergency button, which will unlock the door allowing you to exit. Any inappropriate usage of the button will make your game stop immediately.
- If you unlock something, we kindly ask you to leave the items there, where you have used them, please do not put them in your pockets, you may forget about them when the game ends.
All the keys and locks work perfectly, and if you can’t open them, you must have the wrong key or combination.
Inside the rooms, you might find some items marked with the symbol:
Do not touch, means do not touch … These items do not hide any useful clue to solve puzzles and they are not part of the game.
- Inside the room it is also prohibited any type of dangerous activity (eg: climbing on the furniture) and it is NOT required to use any brute-force to solve the puzzles. Always remember that it is a mind game!
UnlockMI will charge players for any damage to the environment or to the objects, caused either intentionally or because of an inappropriate use of them. If you break an object inside the rooms you will be asked to refund us for the damage caused.
- USE OF THE SUGGESTIONS: If you find particularly difficult to solve some puzzles during the game you can ask for help.
A monitor placed in the room, will notice you about the remaining time with a countdown of 60 minutes and the suggestion you have required.
- At the end of the game depending on your availability, a souvenir photo of you will be taken and published on the web through the various social networks in partnership with UnlockMI.
Players, by signing the registration form, will authorize the publication of their photographs.
- Filling in the e-mail field on the registration form, you authorize UnlockMI to insert you in our mailing list, so that we can send you promotional messages and information about events concerning the UnlockMI activities. Your e-mail address will never be given to third parties.